Perfect Match Dip Brush Cleaner
- Prepare the nails, then apply BONDER [#1] to all nails.
- Working on one nail at a time, apply BASE [#2], and immediately dip nail into COLOR POWDER [#3] at a 45 degree angle while gently rolling finger side to side for 5 seconds.
- Brush or tap off excess powder.
- Repeat BASE and COLOR POWDER on each nail for additional layers.
- Apply ACTIVATOR [#4].
- File, buff, shape, and clean nails.
- Apply TOP COAT [#5] to nails and allow to dry for at least two minutes.
- Finish with CUTICLE OIL [#6].